Considering investing in Gaimin.io? There is no such thing as a silly question, after all the world can be a confusing place…
Information is power ……. so, here goes with ten things investors don’t know that they don’t need to ask about Gaimin.io
In no particular order:
- Blockchain- that is Bitcoin, right? Wrong, in every way…this is just some of the stuff that blockchain is used for. Bitcoin uses a blockchain, not vice versa…
- Smoke and mirrors right? Wrong – Alpha testing completed successfully, software development towards Beta testing and a fully functioning prototype by Q1 2020, legislation, developed on the EOS blockchain with full transparency
- Fly by night operation right? Wrong. Properly incorporated and regulated – Barbners Law LLP https://www.brabners.com in the UK and Wadsack https://www.wadsack.ch/en/office-locations/office-zug/ in Switzerland, and with the capacity to reward investors…
- Gamers won’t buy into it right? Wrong – low perceptual barriers to sign up, they get it.
- Opaque, people simply going to take our money and run, right? Wrong, mature team, all with skin in the game along with sophisticated investors that have been onboarded too. Here is an interview with our COO, Clive Aroskin
- How come I have not heard of them before, is it all a publicity stunt? Gaimin.io bucks the trend in that it is more “go than show”… (rather than vice-versa) Advisors are also stakeholders, and some partners have become stakeholders, too.
- Technology is not new, right? Actually, you are correct on that one. And that is the beauty of this, it is workable tech’ wise, it is just the overall configuration and package that makes Gaimin.io such an outstanding prospect. That said, some considerable work has been done to make it all functional and the combination of many of the aspects of the complete platform are unique
- If it is so good, how come it has not happened yet, there must be something wrong with that? Wrong. We have been building thoroughly and carefully. We have tested, market tested and have all of the building blocks in place.
- But it is still a risky investment right? Wrong, or only right to a degree – we are all invested and committed, as are others. We have continually sought to narrow the odds, reduce the risks and to provide a wrap around package for all involved; gamers for GPU rewards, and in-game assets, as well as end users of computational power. Our initial exchange offering in the Asian markets should underline our investor worthiness. There is of course always a risk with any investment.
The Gaimin platform is a powerful yet elegant AI-driven software that aggregates a gamer’s processing power, when not being used and therefore without affecting their gaming performance, to the Gaimin monetization network. In exchange for this, the gamer receives purchasing power via the GMRX crypto token, which can be spent directly on gaming purchases. Gamers can now passively monetize their powerful PC resources without the need for any specialized knowledge or action.
Follow us on: